For a real man or make a someone a man with this weighted head axe.
The Ideal Chopping Axe. Splitting wood in the fresh mountain air has never been so satisfying. Swing the weighted head with ease as its wide-angle, 1055 high carbon steel split blade keeps its edge time after time. The 1/3” solid steel core through the wood handle secures the head with a tightening hex bolt and connects it to the steel pommel end to help you maneuver easily around rooting and trenching.
• Horizontal mattock blade for cutting and grubbing
• Removable hex nut for easy re-handling
• 3 lb. hand-sharpened 1055 carbon steel head
• Rounded blade for chopping and splitting
• Durable 21 in. Beechwood handle
• Steel pommel at the base of the handle for hammering
• 900D polyester construction
• Reinforced with heavy-duty rivets
• Copper-finished snap closure
• Leather accents